Booking and contract conclusion
Bookings, cancellations or changes have to be in writing
communication (fax, email, post).
Your booking is binding for us as soon as we have confirmed this in writing. Unless otherwise agreed upon confirmation
of the order, or other written agreements exist between Diana Tours and the contracting party, the following apply
* 10% deposit (non-refundable) to guarantee the booking
* 30 days before arrival 30% of the total
* 10 days before arrival final payment
Diana Tours can charge if preparing special programs or recommendations of any kind such as hotels, restaurants or program design
a consultancy fee of € 150,00.
This will be refunded for a confirmed booking.
Unless otherwise agreed when confirming the order, or other written agreements between Diana Tours and the other party
exist, the following cancellation conditions apply:
* up to 30 days before arrival: 10% of the total price
* 30 – 14 days before arrival: 30% of the total price
* 13 – 08 days before arrival: 50% of the total price
* 07 – 04 days before arrival: 80% of the total price
* 03 days to no-show: 100% of the total price
Legal status and liability
Diana Tours acts as an intermediary between the various
service providers and you. Therefore, we assume no liability
in case of an accident, delays or disruptions.
This is not our responsibility.
The liability of Diana Tours extends to
– The careful selection of the respective service provider and the careful evaluation of experience gained
– the proper provision of services, including appropriate information to the customer and delivery of the travel documents
Diana Tours is not liable for the provision of the services procured or provided by him.
Korneuburg. Austrian law applies.
All rates are net and in EURO. It is not allowed to pass any prices over the internet to third parties.
You can pay your journey by bank transfer.(free of costs)